Calvary Baptist Church exists to glorify God in “Living the Life of Love” in Christ...
Loving God through worship
- Classic Service—Sundays at 9:00am, a Service with a Southern Gospel Flair.
- Contemporary Service—Sundays 10:30am
- Preschool Praise—Sundays at 10:30am
- Children’s Worship—Sundays at 10:30am, for children K-4th grade
- Music Program—various music and drama programs for all ages!
Loving Others through evangelism
- Life Groups—Throughout the Week (Youth-Adults) Life groups are designed to help adults find life in Christ, understand life in Christ, and live this new life in Christ.
- Awana—Wednesdays 6-7:30pm (Age 2 —6th grade) Awana helps churches and parents work together to develop spiritually strong children and youth who faithfully follow Jesus Christ.
- Jr. High & Sr. High Student Ministries—Wednesdays 6-7:30pm a time of Bible Study, Music, and Games where youth can be youth.
- Missions—Various local, regional, national, and international projects occur throughout the year.
Loving Family through fellowship
- Preschool Ministries
- Children’s Ministries
- Student Ministries
- Young Adult Ministries
- Family Ministries
- Women’s Ministries
- Men’s Ministries
- JOY (Sr. Adult) Ministries
All ages have events throughout the year designed to help the church family grow closer together.